[BCMA] Be part of the first ever Culture & Heritage Slam

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 30 16:15:24 PDT 2022

Have you heard the news? The BCMA and Heritage BC are hosting a virtual Joint
Conference <https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> this
May!

We are so excited to bring together the culture and heritage sector for
three days of conversation about breaking silos, stepping up as leaders in
our communities, and recognizing our roles in decolonization.

On the second day of conference, *May 11*, we're bringing back a Heritage
BC conference classic: the Heritage Slam. But BCMA is getting in on the
fun!

This round of *lightning talks* will focus on *leadership in the culture
and heritage sector*. Tell us about your wins - big and small! Share
successes in your community, in reconciliation, in sustainability, in
heritage conservation, or in exhibits in a rapid-fire presentation of five
minutes or less.

*Find out more and submit your ideas here:
https://heritagebc.ca/events-activities/conference-2022/slam/
<https://heritagebc.ca/events-activities/conference-2022/slam/>*

[image: Slam.png]