[BCMA] Micki Mackenzie Education Craft Bursary

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 29 14:38:25 PDT 2022

Hello

I am not sure if this is something you’d like to promote through your
networks but if you do – CCBC offers a $4,000 bursary annually – I have
attached an information sheet and a poster for your reference.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at
rainejmckay at craftcouncilbc.ca.

cheers

raine

*raine mckay*

she|her|hers

executive director

craft council of bc

craftcouncilbc.ca <http://www.craftcouncilbc.ca/>

1386 cartwright street

vancouver, bc   v6h 3r8

charitable # 10699 0955 rr0001

office: 604.687.6511

cell: 604.992.1855

*I acknowledge and am grateful to the  x**ʷ**m**ə**θk**ʷə**y**̓ə**m
(Musqueam), S**ḵ**wx**̱**w**ú**7mesh (Squamish), and Sel**̓**í**l**̓*
*witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nationsfor allowing me to work and live on their
unceded homelands.*

        [image: IG icon red] <https://www.instagram.com/craftcouncilbc/>
      [image: TW icon red] <https://twitter.com/CraftCouncilBC>

The content of this email, including any attachments, is confidential and
intended for the recipient(s) specified in message only and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message
with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you
received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow
with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in
the future.

<#m_2679638787063876720_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>