[BCMA] Still time to register! In Your Wheelhouse: Asking The Right Questions

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 29 12:37:16 PDT 2022

*In Your Wheelhouse: Asking The Right Questions*

Wednesday, March 30th, 2022

12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT

Leading the Nanaimo Museum through years of change, Museum Manager Sophia
Maher shares the questions she has learned to ask when approaching work
with Indigenous communities or with Indigenous themes. Through the work at
the Nanaimo Museum, Sophia has been able to reflect on the
relationship-building process, both on an institutional level and a
personal level, to cultivate a curiosity that strengthens the work and
connection of the community.

Registration is free! Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/243506ba75cf11a9bf275b33fc9ff474c3d02332/1>

[image: Webinar Promo Twitter (Facebook Post).png]
--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.