[BCMA] Free Webinar: Reconciliation in Heritage, March 30

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 29 12:14:07 PDT 2022

 Join us tomorrow at 12:00 PM ET
Regeneration Works
*HOME
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=c38c0e8b35&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
    CONTACT
<info at nationaltrustcanada.ca?subject=RE%3A%20Regeneration%20Works> *
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=09d81a4527&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

*Wednesday, March 30 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time*

*Webinar: Reconciliation in Heritage
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=c3a362d0e7&e=a7dc7d3ea8>*

Join us tomorrow
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=e8b8d52885&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
for this important webinar with special guest speaker, *Miranda Jimmy, the
National Trust's incoming Manager, Reconciliation, Diversity and
Inclusion. *

Together, we will discuss what reconciliation actually means for historic
places, beginning with the meaning and purpose of reconciliation in Canada.
What are the impacts on the heritage sector? What are some practical ways
we can transform heritage work together?

LEARN MORE OR REGISTER
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=2c69e8e521&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

*About our Guest Speaker*
*Miranda Jimmy*
Miranda Jimmy is a passionate Edmontonian and member of Thunderchild First
Nation. She is a community connector and fierce defender of truth. Miranda
is committed to the spirit and intent of the treaty relationship and finds
ways each day to demonstrate to others what this looks like.
Miranda is joining the National Trust in a new role as Manager,
Reconciliation, Diversity and Inclusion at the beginning of April.
Register Now
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=9f2cee49ae&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

*Not sure you can attend? *
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=dc8ea02d8c&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
and we’ll email you a recording approximately 24 hours after the session.*

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=259f604003&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
*Become a member
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=33ecc3f64c&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
or donate
<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=04f2f380f5&e=a7dc7d3ea8>
to help save places that matter!*

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=3fb11f23e3&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=e9ed6505e4&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=6d8fbfdab4&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=ebe8300acd&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

<https://regenerationworks.us11.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5dd5f9c97cc4e7df3f1a5d21d&id=b5b83da731&e=a7dc7d3ea8>

*190 Bronson Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1R 6H4 Unceded Algonquin Anishinabe
Territory*
The National Trust for Canada acknowledges and respects the ancestral lands
of Indigenous peoples, and their cultural and traditional relationships
with the land and environment. We know that Canada’s history and heritage
is complex and contentious, dominated by white settler perspectives, and
that our work and the system we are a part of needs to change. We believe
that diversity means inclusion and reflection of all people including
cultures, languages and perspectives. Join us on our journey to understand
Indigenous ways of being, do our part to support Reconciliation with
Indigenous peoples, and find ways to serve more underrepresented
communities in our work to protect and celebrate Canada’s diverse heritage
places.

*Charity Registration Number: 119237477RR0001*