[BCMA] Museum Governance

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 28 13:17:54 PDT 2022

Good Afternoon,

Our organization has been trying to update our Governance policies for some
time, and I am hoping other Museums may be able to share what works for
their organization, and possibly what doesn't. I recently read this study
and found that resources for determining proper governance policies seem to
be few and far between..
https://museum.bc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Final-Report-on-small-to-medium-non-profit-museums-governance-September-22-2021-1.pdf
Any recommendations will be very much appreciated!

Thank you,
*Pippa Reissner*
*Manager*

*Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin*
*1660B Broadway Ave S. Williams Lake, BC*
*V2G 2W4, **250.392.7404*
*www.cowboy-museum.com <http://www.cowboy-museum.com/>*

*Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin is grateful to be located on the territory
of the T'exelcemc (Williams Lake First Nation) of the Secwépemc Nation.*
*Serving on the traditional territory of the Secwépemc, Tŝilhqot'in, and
Dakelh Nations.*