[BCMA] Registration Open! BCMA Webinar: Getting to know Dementia and becoming dementia-friendly

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 21 14:09:46 PDT 2022

*BCMA Webinar: Getting to know Dementia and becoming dementia-friendly*

Wednesday, April 13th, 2022

12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT

As the population of our province ages, we will all be affected by dementia
- as friends and family members, neighbors, and people in the workforce.
Join us for a foundational conversation about dementia, signs and symptoms,
effective communication strategies, and practical tools to support clients
living with dementia. We can all play a role in making our community more
inclusive and accessible for people with lived experiences. Please join the
Alzheimer Society of B.C. for the session, Q&A, and resources on how you
can make your workplace more dementia-friendly.

Register here!  <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=75&instid=290>

[image: Alzheimer's Society Webinar.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*RoundUp Issue 282: Maintaining Momentum* is now online! Read the full
publication on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/playlist/?spl=75620F4046000000>.