[BCMA] Interest in archives workshop

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 14 20:13:49 PDT 2022

Hello BCMA friends,

If you have not yet come across this resource, the Archives Association of
British Columbia (AABC) has some webinars on this topic available on our
website under the "Education" section that can be found at:
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/Webinars.

The "Archivist's Toolkit" also contains some valuable resources and links
on various archival topics that would be useful for your summer students.
'
A great way to learn about AABC events, workshops, webinars & roundteas is
to join our listserv, "Archives-BC":
https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/AABC-Listserv.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions...I'm happy to
help support those working with archival records found in your holdings and
summer students undertaking various archival projects!

Warmly,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
aabc.advisor at aabc.ca