[BCMA] Interest in archives workshop

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 15 15:20:20 PDT 2022

we have 2 summer students who could participate.

raine

raine mckay

she|her|hers

executive director

craft council of bc

 <http://www.craftcouncilbc.ca/> craftcouncilbc.ca

1386 cartwright street

vancouver, bc   v6h 3r8

charitable # 10699 0955 rr0001

office: 604.687.6511

cell: 604.992.1855

I acknowledge and am grateful to the
 xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations
for allowing me to work and live on their unceded homelands.

         <https://www.instagram.com/craftcouncilbc/>        <https://twitter.com/CraftCouncilBC>

The content of this email, including any attachments, is confidential and intended for the recipient(s) specified in message only and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.