[BCMA] Kelowna Museums seeks new Head of Education and Programs

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 29 13:08:05 PDT 2022

The Kelowna Museums Society is looking for a Head of Education and Programs!

Are you passionate about engaging people with the world around them, especially our natural and human heritage? Are you creative, curious, energetic, enthusiastic with a good sense of humour? If you’ve answered yes, then we want to hear from you! Our vision is to inspire our community to be alive with its history – connecting people and place. Our dynamic energy is the spark for curiosity, compassion and connection that drives our mission to foster personal participation, stimulate curiosity, and engage the senses with the cultures, histories and possibilities of the Okanagan region. The purpose of this role is to ensure KMS educational programs are inclusive, relevant, responsive, and impactful. In this role, you will advance our journey of reconciliation, advance the mission and strategic priorities of KMS, build audiences, generate revenues, and solidify partnerships.

To learn more:

https://www.kelownamuseums.ca/careers/

Thank you / way̓ limləmt,
Linda