[BCMA] YVR Art Foundation - Job Posting for Executive Director

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 22 14:27:14 PDT 2022

Hello,

I would like to draw your attention to a new Job Posting with the YVR Art Foundation. We are looking for a new executive director to help update our vision and support the work of the foundation in providing scholarships, grants, and research opportunities for BC and Yukon First Nations artists. We are hoping to cast the net far and wide.

The deadline is June 30th. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have about the position.

https://www.yvraf.com/leadership-opportunity-at-yvr-art-foundation/
Hannah

Dr. Hannah Turner (she/her/hers)
Editor, Museum Anthropology Journal<https://museumanthropology.org/>
Assistant Professor, School of Information
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional Territory
477-1961 E Mall | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Office: IKBLC 483 Phone: 604.827.3927