[BCMA] The VR Voyage Classroom is coming to your community!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jul 12 15:56:00 PDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

I am sure many of you have received phone calls about The VR Voyage
Classroom platform already, but we are taking the show on the road this
summer. Our goal is to meet with as many of you as possible, experience
your sites, and discuss the educational opportunities that we have
developed through The VR Voyage Classroom,

In partnership with BCMA, we have developed the first phase of the platform
and are fully launching in September. In the run-up to that, we are aiming
to increase from 15% of the province's heritage sector to 25%. As always,
the partnerships are free and we are working with BCMA to ensure that we
develop new supports to help the sector build capacity collaboratively.

*Summer 2022 Itinerary*
July 18-31 - Okanagan
August 1-7 - Kootenay
August 8-14 - Cariboo/Northeast
August 15-21 - Nechako
August 22-28 - Nechako/Yukon
August  29-September 4 - North Coast
September 5-11 - Cariboo/Southwest

I will be popping in to say hi in each community I go through, but if you
have heard about us, are interested in joining, or want some more
information, please get in touch and we can arrange a visit.

Thanks and see you in your community soon!

Cheers,
Bryce
--

Bryce Mathew Watts (he/him)

Program Director | Forager Education

+1 250 569 4401 ext. 101

director at foragereducation.com

www.foragereducation.com
<https://signal3domain.com/click?redirect=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foragereducation.com&dID=1657666560100&linkName=www.foragereducation.com>
The Forager Education office is located on the traditional, ancestral, and
unceded territories of the Skwxwú7mesh-ulh Temíx̱w (Squamish) Nation. As a
remote team, I am honoured to be located within the traditional, ancestral,
and unceded territory of the Skwxwú7mesh-ulh Temíx̱w (Squamish) Nation.