[BCMA] Revised Advocacy Resource Now Online: Elections Primer 2022

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jul 12 12:46:04 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

We communities across BC ready for the October local government elections,
the BCMA and our sector partners are preparing updated advocacy resources,
materials, and learning opportunities. We'll be sharing new and updated
resources in the coming months.

The first updated resource is our 2022 Elections Primer. This
document offers learning resources, helpful statistics, and talking points
to help museums, galleries, and cultural organizations become stronger
advocates in their communities.

https://museum.bc.ca/brain/election-primer-2022/

Stay tuned for more advocacy resources coming soon!

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca