[BCMA] Possible Projector Part?

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 26 14:39:47 PST 2022

Hello Breanne,

It may be some kind of negative carrier for an enlarger or a projector
(like you mentioned). I have not seen one with the sliding attachment,
but that is what it looks like to me.

Best,
Allie

Allie Rose Bartlett | Curatorial Assistant
Sunshine Coast Museum & Archives
716 Winn Road  PO Box 766, Gibsons, BC V0N 1V0
Tel: 604-886-8232 | Web: sunshinecoastmuseum.ca
<http://www.sunshinecoastmuseum.ca>
   <https://www.instagram.com/sunshinecoastmuseum/?hl=en>
<https://twitter.com/SCM_A>
<https://www.facebook.com/SunshineCoastMuseum/>

We are situated on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of
the Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish Nation)
Much of our work takes place in the traditional, ancestral, and unceded
territory of the shíshálh (Sechelt Nation)