[BCMA] Insurance Provider Question

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 6 11:40:40 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year. We at the Oliver & District Heritage Society are currently undertaking an insurance review, and we'd like to know if any museums or archives use an insurance provider other than Marsh Canada. We would appreciate hearing how you like your current insurance coverage and its cost if you use a different provider.

Please feel free to email me at info at oliverheritage.ca with any info you'd like to share.

Thank you in advance for your help on this subject.

Sincerely,

Julianna Weisgarber

Executive Director

Oliver and District Heritage Society Museum and Archives

www.oliverheritage.ca<http://www.oliverheritage.ca/> l 250.498.4027 l 430 Fairview Rd, Oliver BC

[cid:4fa54ce8-3769-446b-afd9-b6786b8d2239]

I acknowledge that my work place is within the unceded ancestral and traditional territory of the syilx Okanagan Nation.