[BCMA] Looking for contact information

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 27 17:57:41 PST 2022

Good morning Lynn,

A number of years ago an amazing collection of stationary gas engines was
on display at the Pass Creek Fall Fair near Castlegar.  They were arranged
from small (very small - 8"?) to big.  My suggestion is to contact
<http://www.castlegarculture.com/culture-guide/pass-creek-exhibition-society/>

This will likely lead you to Donna Smith at 365-7273 or e-mail
r_dsmith at shaw.ca

I hope this helps.  In the meantime I'll contact friends in Castlegar for
further information.

Craig Horsland,
Fruitvale