[BCMA] Event Submission for FRDC

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jan 17 12:47:17 PST 2022

Good Afternoon!

My name is ErinMarie and I'm a volunteer with the Fraser River Discovery
Centre. I'm writing today to submit the info for our event on January
25th, *Monuments
of the Fraser River: A Virtual Fraser River Dialogue. *Attached is the
infographic needed for the posting, and below is the event description.
Please get back to us at info at fraserriverdiscovery.org if you have any
questions!

Cheers,
ErinMarie
Fraser River Discovery Center Volunteer

*Monuments of the Fraser River: A Virtual Fraser River Dialogue*

The Fraser River Discovery Centre, located in Downtown New Westminster, is
collaborating with the New Westminster Museum and Archives to present
*Monuments
of the Fraser River – A Virtual Fraser River Dialogue* on Tuesday, January
25th at 7pm!

A panel of experts drawn from the local community will re-examine the
statues and monuments in Downtown New Westminster, reflecting on the
original intent of these monuments, and what they communicate to residents
and visitors to the City today.

This presentation will take place online via Zoom and is free of charge,
although donations are welcome!

Visit our Eventbrite page for more info on panelists and to register.
Attendees will receive the link to the zoom meeting upon registration -
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/226139688897

*WHAT*: *Monuments of the Fraser River: A Virtual Fraser River Dialogue* –
online presentation by the Fraser River Discovery Centre and New West
Museum & Archives

*WHEN*: Tuesday, January 25th, 7:00pm – 8:30pm

*WHERE*: Online, via Zoom. Register at
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/226139688897

*COST*: FREE – donations are welcome!

*Tags*: