[BCMA] Security camera question

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 12 16:06:31 PST 2022

Hi everyone,

We are considering buying a new system of security cameras for our small museum after some incidents of loitering, frequent littering, and vandalism. Our current system is a set of simple wi-fi-connected cameras, but we are looking for something more reliable that will not go down if our internet is offline. Affordability is quite important for us as a small organization.

Can anyone share what kind of camera system, if any, your small museum uses?

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Julianna Weisgarber

Executive Director

Oliver and District Heritage Society Museum and Archives

www.oliverheritage.ca<http://www.oliverheritage.ca/> l 250.498.4027 l 430 Fairview Rd, Oliver BC

[cid:8db3185c-9dcb-4393-a8de-aeb75cca939e]

I acknowledge that my work place is within the unceded ancestral and traditional territory of the syilx Okanagan Nation.