[BCMA] Registration now open for AABC webinar: Disaster Response: Prep & Priorities (Jan 26, 2022)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jan 7 15:49:21 PST 2022

Please excuse cross postings

Heritage organizations have certainly faced some challenges this past year
- fires, floods, and pandemic closures. Join the AABC on Wed, January 26
for our webinar "Disaster Response: Prep & Priorities"  where you will
learn how to identify risks to your holdings and proactive strategies on
how to create safer conditions before a disaster happens. We will also talk
about the importance of identifying vital records within your organization
and key priorities when developing your institutional disaster response
plan.