[BCMA] BC Arts Council Arts Impact Grant - deadline January 20

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 6 15:50:42 PST 2022

Happy new year!
Just a reminder that the deadline for the BC Arts Council’s Arts Impact Grant<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/arts-impact-grant/> is January 20.

The Arts Impact Grant is a responsive and flexible funding program that allows applicants to prioritize a project that will provide the most necessary and meaningful impact to their organization, practice, and/or community during this time of recovery, renewal, and change.

Arts & cultural organizations including museums, galleries and Indigenous Cultural Centres are welcome to apply.
For more information, and to confirm your eligibility, visit our website:
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/arts-impact-grant/

Or register for an upcoming Information Session on January 10 at 12noon PST.
Registration details are on the BCAC Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/615036953141298/

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Officer for Museums & Indigenous Cultural Centres | Scholarship | Youth Engagement Program
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.

We are committed to supporting B.C.’s artists and cultural organizations through the pandemic. Up-to-date information is available on the COVID-19 Information and Support page<https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/funding/covid-19-updates-and-faq/>.