[BCMA] Free CharityVillage cybersecurity webinar, Feb 17

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Feb 9 12:50:45 PST 2022

Register for our February 17 webinar.

[image: Charity Village]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct1_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>

Join Us for
Cybersecurity Awareness for Canadian Nonprofits and Charities

February 17   |  1:00 PM ET   |
1 hour
Hi there,

On February 17, join us for a free webinar to learn about cybersecurity
awareness for Canadian nonprofits and charities.

Join this free webinar to learn about the different types of cybersecurity
threats facing your nonprofit or charity. We’ll cover how to identify these
threats, as well as offer some insight into how to protect your
organization’s sensitive data from cyberattacks. You’ll walk away with
proven strategies that you can put in place right away to protect yourself
and your organization.

At this webinar, we’ll cover the following:

   - What are the common cybersecurity threats facing nonprofits and
   charities today?
   - How to identify potential threats to your organization
   - What you need to do to protect sensitive data
   - Strategies you can share with staff and volunteers to prevent your
   organization from falling victim to a cyberattack

  Register Now
<https://charityvillage.com/cybersecurity-awareness-for-canadian-nonprofits-and-charities/>

*NOTE:* This webinar will be recorded – if you cannot make the live
session, complete the registration form and the recording will be emailed
to you the day after the live sessions.

*Grab your spot now!*
<https://charityvillage.com/cybersecurity-awareness-for-canadian-nonprofits-and-charities/>

Connect with Us
[image: Facebook]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct6_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>
[image:
Twitter]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct7_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct8_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>
[image:
YouTube]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct9_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>
[image:
Pinterest]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-0210-2201/Bct/l-012f/l-012f:13e50/ct10_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3A0N9YaTESn>

CharityVillage® is a career resource to over 170,000 charitable and
nonprofit organizations across Canada. We offer paid job postings and free
volunteer & event listings as well as nonprofit & charitable sector
resources and eLearning courses. We have become the Canadian nonprofit
sector’s largest and most popular online resource for recruiting, news and
how-to information. CharityVillage® recognizes and showcases the richness
and diversity of Canada’s nonprofit sector.

Copyright © 2022 CharityVillage : 8170 Lawson Road, Milton, Ontario L9T
5C4, Canada