[BCMA] Items for Transfer from the Kilby Historic Site

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Feb 1 15:35:43 PST 2022

Hello all,

We have been continuing our deaccessioning project here at the Kilby Historic Site. I have attached a pdf of items available for transfer. A large portion of this list is farm equipment.

Please contact me at cbrown at kilby.ca if any of them might be a good fit for your institution.

Cheers,

Chelsea Brown (She/Her)

Collections Manager

Kilby Historic Site

Direct Line: 604-491-9059

Kilby Historic Site and Campground is situated on the traditional and ancestral territory of the Qwolo’wt People (the Sq'éwlets and Sts'ailes First Nations).