[BCMA] BCMA Professional Development Bursaries

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Feb 1 10:58:32 PST 2022

The BCMA is accepting applications for two professional
development bursaries!

The Barrie Hardcastle Bursary aims to help cultural professionals
participate in financial administration and management training and the Joe
Nagel Technology Bursary offers support to engage in an educational
opportunity related to the innovative use of technology in the museum,
gallery, or heritage field.

Deadline for submissions is 4:30pm (PST) on March 12, 2022. Learn more and
apply on our website <https://museum.bc.ca/apply-for-a-bcma-bursary-2022/>.

All the best,

Koy

Koy Tayler