[BCMA] more items from Vernon Museum & Archives

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 15 16:48:03 PST 2022

Hello,

Please find attached a list of objects which are being deaccessioned from the Vernon Museum & Archives. They are all trophies or plaques. Some are from the Okanagan Valley Music Festival, Oyama Field Days, Vernon Preparatory School and other Vernon institutions, and hockey organizations.
If you are interested please email me at alexandra.fox at vernonmuseum.ca<mailto:alexandra.fox at vernonmuseum.ca>. I can send photos upon request, but all costs associated with transferring the item will fall on you.

Thank you,

Alexandra Fox,
Collections & Exhibits Intern,
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives