[BCMA] Seeking Your 'Whoo's News' stories!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Dec 14 10:40:11 PST 2022

*The BCMA wants to hear your staffing news!*

Is someone new to your institution or has someone moved up and taken on
more responsibility? Is someone retiring or leaving your organization for
new opportunities? We want to know about the changes and share the news.

Send Leia <engagement at museum.bc.ca> a few sentences sharing your Whoo's
News so we can feature it in our regular MuseNews
<https://museum.bc.ca/tag/musenews/> Podcast!

The *deadline is Sunday, December 18th* to make it into our episode ahead
of the holiday break! Late submissions will be held for the January
episode.

Leia

Leia Patterson
Engagement Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her
*I check emails twice a day, and so I might not get back to you until my
next check. Thanks for being patient!*

www.museum.bc.ca