[BCMA] Talent MATCH Survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Aug 25 12:48:34 PDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Do you oversee hiring at your organization? We at Talent MATCH want to hear from you! Take our brief survey<https://majidkhoury.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d3XF9hJq7THZsBo> and you’ll be entered to win one of three $50 gift cards or a donation to the charity of your choice.

Filling in this five-minute survey<https://majidkhoury.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d3XF9hJq7THZsBo> also helps us with reporting to Talent MATCH and Talent 4 Non-Profits' funder, the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training.

Thanks, in advance, for your time! Find the five-minute survey here<https://majidkhoury.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_d3XF9hJq7THZsBo>.

Debby Reis (she/her)

Project Manager, Talent MATCH program

TalentMatch at acewilbc.ca | debbyreis at uvic.ca | acewilbc.ca