[BCMA] Contract posting - AABC Financial Manager

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 16 10:03:08 PDT 2022

please excuse cross-postings

Greetings!

The Archives Association of BC is currently looking for a contract
financial manager to provide financial management and advisory services for
the organization. We were hoping to facilitate recommendations from other
non-profit organizations in the GLAM sector for suitable candidates.

The position is ideal for individuals looking for extra money outside of
their fulltime job, or are seeking additional contracts as a freelancer.
The posting provides up to *130 hours of financial services per year*. See
attached for the full job description and hourly rate range.

Please send recommendations or applications to president.aabc at aabc.ca

Kindly,

AABC Executive

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.