[BCMA] The Nelson Museum presents 'Back on Track' a history of railways in the Kootenays

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 15 09:39:08 PDT 2022

Good morning - the Nelson Museum, Archives & Gallery opens Back on Track: Kootenay Railways on Friday, September 16. The exhibition, curated by Archivist and Collections Manager JP Stienne, explores the complexities of history through multiple lenses - including economics, land use, migration and more. The exhibition coincides with the first ever joint Canadian Pacific Historical Association and Great Northern Railways Historical Society convention being held in Nelson Sept 17-21.

I’ve attached a press release and print-quality image; for more information about this exhibition, or to arrange an interview with JP Stienne, please feel welcome to contact me.

Have a great day,
Steph

Stephanie Delnea
Communications Coordinator
Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History
P: 250-352-9813 x.204
c: 250-505-8153

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Touchstones Nelson: Museum of Art and History acknowledges that the Museum resides on the traditional unceded territory of the Sinixt and Ktunaxa Nations. We would like to thank and acknowledge the Sinixt, Yaqan Nukiy Ktunaxa and the Métis people for the opportunity to live, learn and share in cultural experiences in this beautiful place. Learn More<https://nctr.ca/about/history-of-the-trc/trc-website/>