[BCMA] IBPOC Network Upcoming Session: Tea and Talk

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Aug 8 10:16:33 PDT 2022

Connect with fellow IBPOC cultural professionals during the next Tea and
Talk on Monday, August 15 at 1:00 pm.

These monthly sessions are a chance for you to get to know and chat with
other IBPOC professionals in an informal, virtual setting.

Registration is not required. Learn more and join live on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/>.

As a reminder, the IBPOC Network’s Tea and Talk session is a safe space for
all British Columbians who identify as IBPOC museum, heritage, and cultural
professionals to share their thoughts and experiences with one another.

Please be mindful to give space to one another and respect diverse
perspectives and experiences. We ask that you turn your camera on during
the session to help ensure a feeling of safety amongst IBPOC attendees.

All the best,

Koy

Koy Tayler
Digital Strategy Coordinator