[BCMA] To glove or not to glove that is the question

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 27 12:12:15 PDT 2022

Hello,

We use both gloves and no gloves depending on the objects and the persons personal comfort. We also use nitrile gloves and they are way better for handling paper objects then cotton gloves. I kinda of hate cotton gloves as they always look dirty and are slippery.
I just make sure to wash my hands frequently when handling paper based objects.

Nikki Bose
Curator of Collections
Kelowna Museums