[BCMA] Join us for a virtual mixer on May 4, 3:30pm

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 27 10:04:00 PDT 2022

Come share stories of collaboration as we kick off our virtual Joint
Conference! Although beneficial, collaboration can bring unique challenges,
unexpected growing pains, and opportunities for miscommunication. Tell us
about your hiccups and mishaps.

Join colleagues from across the province and the Heritage BC and BCMA team
in this casual virtual setting on *May 4, 2022 at 3:30 pm.*

*Registration is not necessary and this event is open to anyone.* Head to
our website to find out more about how to join the live event on May 4:
*https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/*
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/watercooler-wednesdays/>

[image: WCW Joint Conference Edition.jpg]

*If you haven't done so, we highly encourage registering for the Joint
Conference - we're offering three days of thought-provoking discussions and
a stellar line up of speakers. Find out more on our website.
<https://museum.bc.ca/2022-conference-schedule/>*