[BCMA] Proof of vaccination information for Museums, Galleries, Science Centres, Heritage Sites, and Indigenous Cultural Organizations - Sep 8, 2021

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Sep 10 17:06:10 PDT 2021

Hello all,

We now have word from the Province - museums, galleries, and cultural
organizations will *not *be required to check vaccine passports in the PHOs
that take place on Monday, September 13th. We have updated our latest blog
post with the most current information we have available:
https://museum.bc.ca/vaccine-passport-update-september-8-2021/

Please note that museums can choose to require vaccine passports and refuse
entry to visitors who do not comply, but under the current orders, you are
not required to. Please refer to our blog post and the Proof of Vaccination
for Businesses page for up-to-date information on how this will impact
workshops, rentals, and events. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html
<https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html>

We will keep members updated as new information arises.

Take care,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>