[BCMA] Resin Casting

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 8 15:15:44 PDT 2021

Hi Kirby,

Have you thought of 3D printing of the objects? You would need to have a 3D
digital file created. A 3D printing company could let you know exactly what
needs to be done, but after the initial file is created, it could be an
inexpensive way to have replacements made whenever you need them.

All the best,
Maureen