[BCMA] Items available for transfer from Kilby Historic Site

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 29 08:40:48 PDT 2021

Hello,

We are deaccessioning duplicate items from our collection at the Kilby Historic Site. Attached is a document with items available for transfer. Please contact me by October 8th, 2021 if you are interested in giving any of them a new home.

Cheers,

Chelsea Brown (She/Her)

Collections Manager

Kilby Historic Site

Direct Line: 604-491-9059

Kilby Historic Site and Campground is situated on the traditional and ancestral territory of the Qwolo’wt People (the Sq'éwlets and Sts'ailes First Nations).