[BCMA] Still time to register! Walking the Tightrope: Balancing Challenging Customer Interactions with Positive Guest Experiences

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 29 08:11:32 PDT 2021

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

12:00noon – 1:00pm PDT

As COVID-19 uncertainty endures in our industry, it’s critical for
front-line staff to know how to continue to deliver positive guest
experiences. As health guidelines change and new protocols emerge,
supervisors and managers can play a key role in helping front-line staff
balance rule enforcement with a positive guest experience.

Join the BCMA and Go2HR for a webinar that will provide managers and
supervisors tips on how to provide a supportive environment for your staff
while navigating the ever-changing landscape of the pandemic. This session
will cover the benefit of creating a customer journey map, discuss conflict
resolution techniques, provide best practices for customer communication
and give participants all the tools they need to create positive
interactions for all. We will review tactics that you can implement
immediately to support your team and create a positive workplace culture.

Bring your questions! We will have a lively Q+A session as part of this
training.

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/5cf1692f02e1f969838719585f0f665d815a308c/1>

[image: Social Media - Instagram (2).jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> today!