[BCMA] Still time to register for our free BC Arts Council Funding Webinar!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 22 08:10:13 PDT 2021

Did you know BC Arts Council has project funding available to museums and
Indigenous Cultural Centers?

*Today*

12:00noon – 1:00pm PDT

Did you know BC Arts Council has project funding available to museums and
Indigenous Cultural Centres?  Join us on Wednesday, September 22 from
12noon to 1 pm to learn more about this funding opportunity that is now
open.  Anissa Paulsen, Program Officer with the BC Arts Council will be on
hand to provide an overview of the Project Assistance: Museums and
Indigenous Cultural Centres funding opportunity, explain how to register in
the BC Arts Council’s online application system, and provide a few basic
grant writing tips.  There will be plenty of time for Q&A after the brief
introductory presentation. People of all abilities, identities and
expressions, orientations, and/or other lived experiences are encouraged to
attend.

Register here!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/d82ba72d4cd0127614499a308787f1ee41735178/1>

[image: Social Media - Instagram.jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> today!