[BCMA] Reminder: Business Strategy & Research Funding webinar Sept. 22

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Sep 20 12:03:59 PDT 2021

Hello all!

Just a reminder that Talent MATCH<https://acewilbc.ca/talent-match/>'s webinar with Mitacs is this Wednesday, Sept. 22 at 1:00pm (PT)<https://uvic.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEuduyvqzMqE9SEdrWYzO2A8LUGCy5ElCXy>.

If your organization is considering implementing a new business strategy<https://www.mitacs.ca/en/programs/business-strategy-internship> or you're developing a research project<https://www.mitacs.ca/en/programs/accelerate>, Mitacs funding can support your projects and arrange for an intern to work with you.

To learn more about the project, register for the webinar here:

https://uvic.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEuduyvqzMqE9SEdrWYzO2A8LUGCy5ElCXy

ASL interpretation will be provided. And if you're unable to attend, I suggest you register anyway, as we will send out the recording and slides afterwards.

Thanks and hope to see you all there!

Debby Reis (she/her)

Project Manager, Talent MATCH program

TalentMatch at acewilbc.ca | debbyreis at uvic.ca | acewilbc.ca