[BCMA] Join Us for September 20th and Discuss Vaccine Passports and COVID Safety at Museum Managers Monday

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 14 10:40:20 PDT 2021

Hello all,

We've been getting a lot of questions from members about implementing
vaccine passports and enhanced COVID safety measures, so we're changing the
theme of September 20th's Museum Managers Monday to give members a chance
to ask questions and share their experiences.

If you have tried implementing vaccine passport checks, have questions
about how the new public health orders impact your programs or events, or
would like to share successes and challenges you've encountered, register
and join us next Monday!

https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=29

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca

Check out the BCMA's new online learning portal: www.museum.bc.ca
<http://www.museum.bc.ca>