[BCMA] Upcoming Free Webinar: Tax Time – How to ensure you are getting the most with Michael Monk from the CRA

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Sep 10 09:34:05 PDT 2021

Monday, September 13, 2021

10:00 am – 11:30 am PDT

Did you know that GST/HST rules for charities are different than those for
NPOs? Do you wonder if you have missed claiming back all eligible GST/HST
amounts? Would you like to learn how to avoid the most common GST/HST
errors?

If so, you should attend CRA’s GST/HST Outreach presentation. You will hear
directly from CRA’s GST/HST Headquarters representative who has 30+ years
of experience in GST/HST programs. The presentation will focus on important
GST/HST obligations and entitlements. You will learn about rebates, input
tax credits, and other important GST/HST topics. We will review the most
important GST/HST rules and legislation to help you manage your GST/HST and
maximize recoveries.

Registration is free and now open!
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/5d5c974a813b9e5010207dc6f996d51cc21703b2/1>

[image: Financial Sustainability Prep Posts (3).jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> today!