[BCMA] Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin - Digitization

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Sep 30 10:25:26 PDT 2021

Hello Pippa Reissner,

We are in the same situation here at the Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum
regarding making a digitization plan.
The questions that you put out for recommendations are the same as are on
my mind.
Would you please share with me what you find out?

Regards,

*Trish Malfair*
*Museum Manager*

*Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum *

331 Main Street, Tofino, BC
Museum Hours:  Wednesday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
tofinomuseum at gmail.com ~ www.tofinomuseum.ca

*Step back in time to learn how our past has shaped our present. *

The Tofino Clayoquot Heritage Museum gratefully operates in the
ƛaʔuukʷiaʔtḥ (Tla-o-qui-aht) hahoulthee (traditional territory).