[BCMA] Mini-survey about programs, rentals, membership

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Sep 20 11:20:28 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,
Carr House is currently evaluating our site for new programming and rental
possibilities, so I wanted to reach out to this group to see if anyone
would be interested in completing a short 2 minute survey about programs,
rentals, membership, etc. Anyone who completes the survey will be entered
into a raffle to win a copy of Emily Carr's autobiography "Growing Pains".
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at
carrhouse at telus.net
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZMQ7BBJ
Thanks!
Pascale Halliday