[BCMA] Booking System Inquiry

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Sep 13 14:51:33 PDT 2021

Hi Pascale,

At the Britannia Mine Museum we use a booking platform called Zaui.  Pre-COVID it was much more user friendly but the programmers have been able to accommodate us for online bookings.  We to have scheduled tours and the booking platform has been able to accommodate us by having 6 bubbles: 4 of which have a max of 4 guests and 2 have a max of 5 guests.  Maximum tour group is 26.  This may not apply to your operation but our tour starts with a train into the mine tunnel.  The train can only seat up to 6 bubbles to allow for social distance.  Any group over 5 has to call for a booking and we then have to reserve more that one bubble.  We also have a cut off of  24 hours that allows us to manage our tours and staffing them.

I also want to comment that the price of this platform depends on your volume.  This made it affordable for us and we have been able to grow with the use of the platform.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out directly to me.

Regards,
Cheryl Hendrickson
Executive Director
Britannia Mine Museum