[BCMA] Fwd: Let’s stay connected, your feedback is even more important now

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 29 09:51:55 PDT 2021

<https://museums.in1touch.org/emailredirect.html?emailSentId=5619022&redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fmuseums.ca%2F&key=8AC5F6C82F26E19D19AF451E6581E1FFB8083AD59C72BFE7C755841FDD07A747>

*Ottawa, * *October 29, 2021 *

* Let’s stay connected, your feedback is even more important now *

Engaging with you and getting your feedback has never been more important
than it is in these uncertain times. Your perspectives and ideas are needed
to inform the process of renewal and transformation that the CMA has
embarked on and ensure that it aligns with your needs and aspirations.

Your feedback will help us understand how well we are doing, what your
priorities are, and what the key issues that Canada’s museum and heritage
community must address collectively are.

Please complete this short (five minute) survey
<https://museums.in1touch.org/emailredirect.html?emailSentId=5619022&redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fsurvey.sogosurvey.com%2Fr%2Fliu438&key=4DF66DE7BC6F911D486BBA37AEE4113E5BF59FA6D73911EA4EC0CBC3C59E0BEB>
to help us better serve your interests and those of our community.

This survey will be available for seven days.
Canadian Museums Association
280 Metcalfe Street, Suite 400 | Ottawa | Ontario | K2P 1R7 | Canada