[BCMA] Request to share information about upcoming gala event with the Fraser River Discovery Centre

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Oct 14 13:24:02 PDT 2021

Good afternoon. My name is Michael Goodchild. I work at the Fraser River Discovery Centre in New Westminster and was hoping to share information with you regarding an upcoming gala event we are hosting on Tuesday, November 9th at 6:00pm.
The event is called 'Fraser River Hall of Fame - Honouring Fin Donnelly' and will be a hybrid online and in-person event that inducts Fin into our Hall of Fame for all his work supporting the life, health, and sustainability of the Fraser River.

More info about this event is here: https://fraserriverdiscovery.org/halloffame/
Tickets are available for purchase here: https://trellis.org/fraser-river-hall-of-fame

If you could share this amongst your networks, we would appreciate it!
Many thanks,
Michael Goodchild, FRDC Museum Coordinator