[BCMA] Looking for a small combine

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 13 12:50:27 PDT 2021

There are a few available in the US. Here is a link to one that is
currently listed and they say they ship anywhere:

https://www.johnandleroytomlinson.com/inventory/?/listing/for-sale/31764573/1952-allis-chalmers-60-combines-harvesters?dlr=1&accountcrmid=408546&settingscrmid=408543

Here is another website that lists a few others for sale:

https://www.tractorhouse.com/listings/farm-equipment/for-sale/list/category/1112/harvesters-combines/manufacturer/allis-chalmers