[BCMA] 2021 BCMA Conference Starts Tomorrow - But There's Still Time to Register!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 6 17:38:09 PDT 2021

*The 2021 BCMA Annual Conference starts tomorrow with sessions focusing on
Reconciliation & Decolonization!*

Join Brandie Macdonald (Chickasaw/Choctaw; she/her), Senior Director of
Decolonizing Initiatives at Museum of Us (San Diego) for a 10:30 am opening
address, sponsored by the Cultural Resource Management Program
<https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-conference-2021-schedule/#CRM>, *Pausing to
Decolonize: Decolonizing Museum Policy and Practice. *

Tomorrow you can also join the BCMA community online for:

   - Lightning Talks at 2:30 pm
   - Repatriation Action Group at 4:00 pm
   - Conversation with q̓ʷɑti̓cɑ / Phyllis Atkins at 7:00 pm

You can view the entire month worth of talks, discussions, and events on
our website: https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-conference-2021-schedule/

If you've already registered, you can access all the conference online
events here (https://museum.bc.ca/brain/bcma-2021-annual-conference-access/)
using the password sent to your registration email address.

Registration will be open all month and this year we have more ways than
ever to get a conference discount or subsidized ticket:
https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-2021-conference-registration/

We look forward to seeing you there, it's going to be a HOOT!