[BCMA] BCMA Year-in-Review and Annual General Meeting

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 5 14:33:50 PDT 2021

 As we get ready for the BCMA’s 2021 Annual General Meeting on October 21,
we have prepared a year-in-review page to help you get caught up on
everything the BC Museums Association has been up to over the past year.
Find out more at https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-year-in-review-2021/

BCMA Members in good standing will have received a separate notice about
the AGM via email. If you are missing yours, please get in touch with us at
members at museum.bc.ca

While only members are eligible to participate in voting, the AGM is free
to attend for anyone and we would be happy for you to join us!

Having said that: A BCMA Membership offers many benefits and opportunities
to have your say and help shape our work and the future of our sector.

RSVP for the AGM on October 21 here:
https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/6b48f487701299c128e5eb76056d552018d73789/1

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

*The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more <https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> and
register today!*