[BCMA] Collecting Bread and Butter Motions for the BCMA's AGM 2021

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Oct 5 16:21:25 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

As BCMA's Past President, I have the pleasure of collecting Bread and Butter
motions for this year's annual general meeting. What are Bread and Butter
Motions you might ask?  We will take some time during the AGM to recognize
the people in our sector - promotions, new staff, good byes to our
colleagues, retirements, and other changes in the GLAM community.

Please email bcma at museum.bc.ca and share any Bread and Butter Motions you
might have and I will present them at the AGM. Or, you can share them at
the AGM yourself!

I hope to see everyone at BCMA's virtual AGM
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/6b48f487701299c128e5eb76056d552018d73789/1>
on October 21, 2021, at 10am!

All the best,

Tania Muir