[BCMA] Be our guest! 50th BCMA Awards Show Invite

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Oct 4 13:24:08 PDT 2021

We invite you to the 50th BCMA Awards Show!

When: Thursday, October 28th, 6:00 PM PT
Where: Zoom

Join us for the 50th BCMA Awards Ceremony! BCMA’s very own Lorenda Calvert
and Ryan Hunt will host an exciting evening that will highlight the
achievements of our sector! Come learn about recent successes in community
engagement, social action, and innovative practice. Honor the achievements
and impact of distinguished members of the arts, culture, and heritage
community. Click here <https://museum.bc.ca/2021-bcma-awards-nominees/> to
learn about this year’s nominees and cast your vote for the People’s Choice
Award!

As this is our 50th Golden Awards Ceremony we encourage you to wear gold
and shine like the stars you are. Attendance is free! You do not need to be
registered for the conference to attend!

Register here
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/4a8810ed247e01cf8b27a5c0afbcf6e1c5715760/1>
and
get the link to join!
[image: BCMA 50th Awards Show.jpg]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>

The BCMA 2021 Conference will take place on October 7, 14, 21 & 28. Find
out more and register
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/> today!