[BCMA] I borrowed an exhibit idea...

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Nov 19 16:43:48 PST 2021

Beaty Biodiversity at UBC! I wrote about a mushroom print! Good luck!

Jana

--
Jana Tyner (she/her)
Communications and Publications

MORRIS AND HELEN BELKIN ART GALLERY
belkin.ubc.ca

Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery
The University of British Columbia | xʷməθkʷəy̍əm | Musqueam Territory
1825 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC Canada V6T 1Z2
Phone 604 822 1389 | Fax 604 822 6689
jana.tyner at ubc.ca