[BCMA] Objects for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Nov 19 13:25:12 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

The Delta Heritage Society is continuing the evaluation of our museum collections. Attached is a list of deaccessioned artefacts to offer for transfer to other cultural heritage institutions. Institutions are responsible for arranging pick up or delivery. Please feel free to contact me directly if you are interested in any of the items.

Kind regards,

Michelle Taylor MMSt (she/her) | Curator
Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre | City of Delta
4450 Clarence Taylor Crescent | Delta | V4K 3W3
T: 604-952-3837 | C: 604-404-4829 | E: MTaylor at delta.ca<mailto:MTaylor at delta.ca>